WORKSHOPS (MEMBERS ONLY)
Members will have access to future workshops that will cover various aspects of the art of pottery and sculpture, including:
- Wheel for beginners, under 2 pounds of clay.
- Wheel for intermediate, improving techniques.
- Wheel for advanced, teapots.
- Wheel for advanced, altered forms.
- Sculpture, abstract forms
- Sculpture, animal forms.
- Sculpture, the human form.
- Sculpture, portrait head.
- Handbuilding, slab construction.
- Handbuilding, water fountains.
- Handbuilding, lamps.
- Decoration, engobes and brushwork.
- Decoration, carving.
NOTE: Cost depends on the length of Workshop. Materials and tools included (firing extra).
*KILN FIRING COST:
$1 per inch, height + width.
Price includes two firings and glaze materials.